What Does My Medical Practice Need in IT Support?
Strive Technology Consulting has taken the necessary steps to provide our clients with teams of IT professionals experienced in supporting and maintaining healthcare businesses through fixed-cost, unlimited IT support and consultation services.
We augment your office’s IT staff with our healthcare expertise or provide an entire HIT staff at a fraction of the cost of hiring a single permanent staff manager.
What Type Of Services Does Strive Provide?
Strive is an experienced Managed Services Provider (MSP). What is Managed IT Services? For a fixed monthly fee you can outsource all IT functions to us, leaving you to focus on providing primary services. Our goal is to give our clients the opportunity to focus on patient care instead of struggling with constant IT maintenance and issues. After all, your days should be spent taking care of the needs of your patients, not your computers.
Our customers range from all healthcare organizations including:
Depending on client requirements for technology and security, Strive can provide several best-in-class outsourced Healthcare IT options.
Technology Guidance – Most of our current clients face the following problems:
By providing detailed one-on-one private sessions between our industry professionals and healthcare business administrators, we ensure that your business and technology functions are in complete alignment and working seamlessly.
- Network Support – Your data runs on the backbone of your network. Our technicians ensure that that network is monitored, maintained, and secured 24/7.
- Cybersecurity – By identifying and prioritizing the mitigation of risks associated with all external and internal threats, data theft, and weaknesses in your vulnerability management program, we are able to provide a holistic approach to security management through comprehensive remote monitoring and automatic remediation response..
- HIPAA IT Compliance – Compliance issues require in-depth knowledge of the subject matter and should only be dealt with qualified personnel from a professional IT management team.
- Organization and verification of HIPAA compliance agreements with business associates and all covered entities associated
with your practice.
- HIPAA-compliant data centers for assurance that patient health records are being appropriately stored.
- HIPAA compliant use of EMR/EHR on mobile devices and between locations.
When we are done your IT management systems will reflect:
High expectations of medical data confidentiality
User-friendly, client-facing technology and applications that other industries leverage
Fulfilment of necessary HIPAA compliance checklists