What Is The Fastest Way To Find A Fantastic New IT Support Replacement?
You need to replace your in-house IT resource with a new hire, but there’s a lot of pressure with this decision. You’re undoubtedly asking a lot of questions, like:
- What skills and qualifications should you focus your search on?
- Have your needs changed?
- Will one person be able to handle your current requirements?
There are so many factors to consider. Where do you start?
You need to find someone that you can trust with your daily IT operations, someone who you can count on to immediately address any issues that pop up, and someone who is able to be proactive and outline a strategic IT plan to support business growth.
Before all this pressure becomes overwhelming, consider if the traditional route is the best plan for you. Traditional IT methods of a time-and-materials tech (or team) that mainly focuses on response to problems aren’t sufficient for many businesses anymore.
Was the IT guy that resigned able to manage your business’s entire IT infrastructure throughout the evolution of your company and still look to the future for planning?
Now is the time to learn from your past, and fast forward to your future. You need an IT support resource that can continuously maintain and support your IT infrastructure while planning with you toward organizational objectives. One internal IT employee resource may no longer be the answer. More companies are turning to managed IT services providers to outsource IT oversight in a more cost-effective and efficient manner.
How Are Managed Services The Better Choice?
You need experienced IT help that can handle the extreme variety of technology issues facing your industry today, and you need resources that can respond in a timely manner – within your budget. Expecting all of this in one person is both unrealistic and expensive, and you can’t afford to make concessions.
How do you decide which part would you leave out if costs prevented you from getting the total package?
Ignoring any one of these aspects could spell disaster. A holistic, proactive approach is key to the secure, stable function of business technology.
Managed IT services providers not only help with security and your infrastructure but also offer guidance on strategic IT planning for your future. It’s safe to say that managed IT services is the future of the IT support industry and partnering with a managed IT services provider like Strive Technology Consulting now will put you in a better position to pursue organizational objectives.
How Can Strive Technology Consulting’s Managed IT Services Help Me?
We have a team of IT professionals with years of experience in a variety of IT specialties and IT oversight.
- Systems are managed by certified industry professionals.
- A simple, easily budgetable monthly fee gives our clients get unlimited 24/7 service.
- Proactive maintenance delivers network stability.
- Network monitoring identifies the early warning signs of network slowdowns and breaches.
- Little to no downtime is achieved through proactive maintenance and best practice implementation.
- Costs are lowered when compared to employing in-house IT staff.
- Industry and legislative compliance issues related to IT are taken off your plate.